Strawberry popsicles

strawberries, popsicle, strawberry popsicles, vegan, eis, schweiz, yunaban, blog, blogger, vegan blogger, erdbeeren, erdbeereis, vegan popsicle, plantbased

I know, I know it's already fall. But I've created this recipe a few months ago but wasn't able to finish the post yet. And as I don't want to waste my work, I post it now...

As a kid I loved these popsicles. My mother used to make similar ones with strawberries from our vegetable garden 🍓



I veganised them and also made them more healthy, but let's be real, if you can get your hands on super fresh and ripe strawberries, you don't need sugar anyways :)



There's not much more to say then: Please only buy strawberries when they're in season... Thanks :)

STRAWBERRY POPSICLES
vegan - glutenfree - free from refined sugar
Makes about 6 popsicles

Ingredients
8 medium strawberries
2 tsp maca powder (optional)
1/4 tsp. vanilla bean powder
3 dates
3/4 cup coconut yogurt
1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup almond milk

Preparation
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Put it into your popsicle molds and freeze overnight.

Enjoy!

Tip: Add thin slices of strawberries to the sides of your molds for decoration

Popsicles are to cool for you? Check out these yummy chocolate chip cookies HERE.


Comments

HEILALA VANILLA said…
I agree with your point of view of this article. as we provide vanilla sugar at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

Popular Posts