DIY deo spray

deo, diy, deo spray, deodorant, how to, magic, homemade, vegan, cruelty free, deo aluminum free, no alcohol, vegan blog, vegan lifestyle, schweiz, swiss blogger, essential oils, zero waste, all natural deo, white witch, natural deo, magic spray
Since going vegan I'm not only more aware of what I put in my body, I also care more about what I put on my body. It actually goes hand in hand because our skin absorbs a lot of the things we put on it.
I've been searching for an aluminum and alcohol free deodorant which is also vegan and cruelty free for a while. And, I didn't find one yet. That's why I used the least harmful option: I got an all natural, vegan and cruelty free one without aluminum, but with alcohol. I used it for almost a year.

I've never been 100% happy with it so I searched for another option. And I luckily found one :)
I just make my own deo-sprays now. And it's so easy! This way I control what's in it and I can also create my own odor. Which I love because I've never been a big fan of intense and artificial scents...

deo, diy, deo spray, deodorant, how to, magic, homemade, vegan, cruelty free, deo aluminum free, no alcohol, vegan blog, vegan lifestyle, schweiz, swiss blogger, essential oils, zero waste, all natural deo, white witch, natural deo, magic spray

The deo I use now is all natural. You can find the recipe at the end of this post. Here's my little review:

I tested the deo spray for a few weeks now and I really love it. I made one with peppermint scent and one with lavender. This is also great as a little aroma therapy :)
I used the mint one in the morning and during the day: Peppermint is refreshing and wakening. The lavender was used right before bedtime: Lavender is calming.

The spray is very gentle and as I don't sweat a lot naturally it worked very well for me. It might not work well if you sweat a lot or you have to use it several times a day. But as it's so easy to make you should give it a try anyway :)
I reused my old deo-spray bottles to put in the mixture. Not wasting anything, right? You can also find these kinda bottles at drug stores.
deo, diy, deo spray, deodorant, how to, magic, homemade, vegan, cruelty free, deo aluminum free, no alcohol, vegan blog, vegan lifestyle, schweiz, swiss blogger, essential oils, zero waste, all natural deo, white witch, natural deo, magic spray

The deo-spray is invisible. I also tested a solid version but I didn't like it at all and my armpits had white stains. So I won't share the recipe of it of course.

A little tip to take care of your armpits: Put some coconut oil on them after you shower. The oil has an antibacterial and caring effect.

deo, diy, deo spray, deodorant, how to, magic, homemade, vegan, cruelty free, deo aluminum free, no alcohol, vegan blog, vegan lifestyle, schweiz, swiss blogger, essential oils, zero waste, all natural deo, white witch, natural deo, magic spray

One more tip for all white witches and crystal lovers: You can also infuse the sprays with your favorite crystals! Spray some magic and good intentions on you whenever you need to :)

DIY DEODORANT

What you need

1 or 2 spray bottles 50ml-100ml
100ml water (use mineral water for some extra benefits)
1 tsp baking soda (Natron)
Essential oils (4-10 drops)

Preparation

Add everything to your spray bottle and shake until everything is combined and your done!
I used about 10 drops of lavender oil for 50ml and 5 drops of peppermint oil for the other 50ml.

Make sure you shake well before every use.

You can also use fresh herbs and infuse the water. Find out how to propagate your herbs HERE.

Super easy, isn't it?

deo, diy, deo spray, deodorant, how to, magic, homemade, vegan, cruelty free, deo aluminum free, no alcohol, vegan blog, vegan lifestyle, schweiz, swiss blogger, essential oils, zero waste, all natural deo, white witch, natural deo, magic spray

Comments

Popular Posts